Definition of Feed in
1. Verb. Introduce continuously. "Feed carrots into a food processor"
Generic synonyms: Enclose, Inclose, Insert, Introduce, Put In, Stick In
Derivative terms: Feeder
Feed In Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Feed In Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Feed In
Literary usage of Feed in
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1887)
"... and could be arranged to feed in straight lines, direct or oblique. The original of the patent in suit showed different mechanism ior actuating the feed ..."
2. Energy Policies of IEA Countries by International Energy Agency (2003)
"allowed each Land to determine the feed-in tariffs for its territory. Legislation passed through the Austrian Parliament in the summer of 2002, however, ..."
3. Cereal Feed Use in the Third World: Past Trends and Projections to 2000 by J. S. Sarma (1986)
"Among the developing regions, Latin America is a major livestock producer, and this is reflected in the amount of cereals used for feed. In the late 1970s, ..."
4. The Works of George Fox by George Fox (1831)
"... and all the true prophets did, and to bring them to feed in the pastures of life, and gently to lead them, whose wages is life; and he gives them their ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Feed in