Definition of Feel like a million dollars
1. Verb. Be in excellent health and spirits. "He feels like a million after he got the promotion"
Feel Like A Million Dollars Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Feel Like A Million Dollars Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Feel Like A Million Dollars
Literary usage of Feel like a million dollars
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Hedonist's Guide to Lisbon by Sarah Marshall (2004)
"Remember to pack a twin-set or smoking jacket in your suitcase, and feel like a million dollars. Style 9, Atmosphere 7, Location 7 Housing 94 rooms, ..."
2. Ten-Minute Activities, Grades 1-3by Martha Cheney, Marilyn Evans, Susan Kunze by Martha Cheney, Marilyn Evans, Susan Kunze (2001)
"... up on the wrong side of the bed bent over backward feel like a million dollars in the same boat to get cold feet a piece of cake get on the ball hitting ..."
3. Best Loved Hotels 2007: Britain and Irelandby Best Loved Hotels by Best Loved Hotels (2006)
"... it's small, quirky and full of little surprises lf anything makes you feel like a million dollars, it is returning to an immaculate room in the evening ..."
4. Milan & the Italian Lakes by Dan Colwell (1999)
"Dressing is an art in Milan, and men's and women's clothing purchased here will make you—or your loved one—feel like a million dollars. ..."