Definition of Feldene
1. Noun. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Feldene) used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Generic synonyms: Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory, Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug, Nsaid
Language type: Trade Name
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Feldene Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Feldene
Literary usage of Feldene
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Prescription Drug Prices: Price Gouging by Pharmaceutical Companies? (1993)
"feldene (10 Mg, 100 Tablets) Companies' Drug Price« and Reason« for Price Changes, and GAO'S Analyses of Price Change« Pfizer Labs Division (a division of ..."
2. Prescription Drugs: Many Factors Affected Fda's Approval of Selected by Janet Heinrich (2000)
"... than 9 years before FDA approved Relafen, three of the NSAIDs on the market (feldene, ... while feldene was relabeled in 1983 and remains on the market. ..."
3. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age PagesMedical (1993)
"... Naprosyn Naproxen sodium Anaprox Piroxicam feldene Sulindac Clinoril Tolmetin Tolectin Side Effects of NSAIDs Along with much-needed pain relief, ..."
4. Remains, Historical and Literary, Connected with the Palatine Counties of by Chetham Society (1901)
"... feldene. j dam. Judex, videlicet [;'ы"и£'г the 15 Magister Commissarius, ..."
5. The Navy Seal Physical Fitness Guide edited by Patricia A. Deuster (1997)
"... Nabumetone (Relaten) Etodolac (Lodine) Naproxen (Naprosyn, Anaprox) Fenoprofen (Nalfon) Oxaprozin (Daypro) Flurbiprofen (Ansaid) Piroxicam (feldene, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Feldene