Definition of Fibbed
1. Verb. (past of fib) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Fibbed
1. fib [v] - See also: fib
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fibbed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fibbed
Literary usage of Fibbed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Pugilistica: The History of British Boxing Containing Lives of the Most by Henry Downes Miles (1906)
"The latter not only out-fought him, but again fibbed him down. 16 to 20.—Randall seemed rather blown in these rounds, and at times got away from Dick's ..."
2. Code of Federal Regulations: Title 21: Food and Drugs by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"Copy 2 shall be forwarded at the close of the month duning which the order is fibbed; if an order is fibbed by partial shipments, Copy 2 shall be forwarded ..."
3. Island Song Lyrics by Larry W. Jones (2003)
"... but now it's reality I'm dreaming still, but it's another locality This time it's real instead of unreality Hawaii brought me dreams fibbed up with you ..."
4. Island Song Lyrics Volume 2 by Larry W. Jones (2004)
"She fibbed My Life (01/04/2003) (#872) My true love strolls here with me On the ... upon my feet She's here with all her charms She fibbed my life and empty ..."
5. Sporting Magazine edited by [Anonymus AC02751662] (1823)
"The Je.w fibbed Sampson down, and fell upon Lim. 9. ... The finish of this round was in favour of Belasco, and he fibbed Sampson down. 24. ..."
6. Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Food and Drugs, Pt. 800-1299, Revised by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"... on is fibbed to the desined size with injectable silicone gel at time of implantation. The device is intended to be implanted to augment on ..."
7. Island Song Lyrics Volume 4 by Larry W. Jones (2004)
"... island boy Returning to the shores where I belong Where the tall palm trees all wave in the breeze And the people are fibbed with song I'll be crossing ..."