Definition of Fifty percent
1. Noun. A half expressed as a percentage.
Fifty Percent Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fifty Percent Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fifty Percent
Literary usage of Fifty percent
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Prosecutorial Response to Heavy Drug Caseloads: Comprehensive Problem by Kerry M. Healey (1994)
"No city may receive more than fifty percent of any moneys distributed under this subsection (a). (b) The remainder of the moneys shall be distributed to all ..."
2. A Handbook of Mental Tests: A Further Revision and Extension of the Binet by Frederick Kuhlmann (1922)
"Others have proposed seventy-five percent, sixty-six percent, and fifty percent. ' A careful study of all the factors involved shows that this percentage is ..."
3. Assessing Public Concern for Landscape Quality: A Potential Model to by Arthur W Magill (1993)
"fifty percent or more of them thought management was fair to intensive and quality was fair to well done for 18 of the areas, but that it was poor to ..."
4. The Journal of Educational Research by American Educational Research Association (1922)
"If we take initial attainment as the basis of comparison, we find that the fifty percent of the supervised group making the best average scores in the tests ..."
5. History of Social Legislation in Iowa by John Ely Briggs (1915)
"If there are persons wholly dependent, they are paid fifty percent of the ... For temporary disability, fifty percent of the weekly wage at the time of the ..."
6. Transactions of the American Ceramic Society Containing the Papers and by American Ceramic Society (1916)
"At 1460° the quartz is practically completely dissolved in specimens having as high a quartz content as fifty percent quartz to fifty percent feldspar. ..."