Definition of Film clip
1. Noun. A strip of motion picture film used in a telecast.
Film Clip Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Film Clip Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Film Clip
Literary usage of Film clip
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Anthrax Immunization Program: Hearing Before the Committee on Government by Christopher Shays (1999)
"... with both the education effort, but I think it speaks to safety and I will conclude with the safety. If Ï could have the film clip, please. [film clip. ..."
2. Threads of Silk by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1992)
"The film clip was aired, probably only once, about 10 to 15 hours after it was exposed. Anyone who saw THAT clip (and there were many) could see that the ..."
3. When Writing Workshop Isn't Working: Answers to Ten Tough Questions, Grades 2-5 by Mark Overmeyer (2005)
"If it is more motivating for students to write fictional narratives rather than personal narratives earlier in the year, I have used the film clip idea ..."
4. Biological Weapons: The Threat Posed by Terrorists (2000)
"I have a short film clip that would give you some idea of the consequences of the attack. I can show that clip in a few minutes. Senator LUGAR. ..."
5. A Condensed Course in Motion Picture Photography by New York Institute of Photography, Charles Wilbur Hoffman, Carl Louis Gregory (1920)
"... tripod handles, film clip hubs for take-ups, soft rag and camel-hair mop brush for dusting camera and lens, emery for cleaning gate, etc., etc. ..."
6. The Systematic Development of X-ray Plates and Films by Lehman Wendell (1919)
"film clip ' 39 13. Simple method of drying- 40 14. Underexposed negative, correctly developed 42 15. The same after intensification 43 30. ..."