Definition of Fire insurance
1. Noun. Insurance against loss due to fire.
Fire Insurance Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fire Insurance Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fire Insurance
Literary usage of Fire insurance
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1908)
"Advantages of schedule rating of fire insurance cos. in large cities. ... Comparative table of fire insurance losses and amts. written. (29 same pt. ..."
2. The Insurance Almanac (1917)
"(fire insurance Inspections and Ratings. ... Hanover fire insurance Co., Hartford fire insurance Co., Home fire insurance Corporation of Virginia, ..."
3. A Treatise on the Law of Fire and Life Insurance: With an Appendix by Joseph Kinnicut Angell (1855)
"CHAPTER I. OF THE ORIGIN, HISTORY, AND IMPORTANCE OF fire insurance. § 1. IN policies of Marine Insurance, of which we have just given some account, ..."
4. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William B. Dana (1840)
"V.—HISTORY AND LAW OF fire insurance. FIRE insurance, though coming directly home to the interests and bosoms of a large portion of the community, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Fire insurance