Definition of Food and agriculture organization
1. Noun. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
Generic synonyms: Un Agency, United Nations Agency
Food And Agriculture Organization Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Food And Agriculture Organization Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Food And Agriculture Organization
Literary usage of Food and agriculture organization
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Who's Hungry? and How Do We Know?: Food Shortage, Poverty, and Deprivation by Laurie Fields DeRose, Ellen Messer, Sara Millman (1998)
"Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. 1983. A Comparative Study of Food Consumption Data from Food Balance Sheets and Household ..."
2. Trade Pessimism and Regionalism in African Countries: The Case of Groundnut by Ousmane Badiane, Sambouh Kinteh (1994)
"... THE UNITED NATIONS ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA AND THE FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS National Seed Production Programme One ..."
3. Agricultural Trade and Poverty: Making Policy Analysis Count edited by Jonathan Brooks (2003)
"FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations) (1993), "Asia", Vol. 1, Compendium of food consumption statistics from household surveys in ..."
4. The Medical Implications of Nuclear War by Frederic Solomon (1986)
"N. Food and Agriculture Organization. 1981. Agriculture toward 2000. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization. ..."