Definition of Freezers
1. Noun. (plural of freezer) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Freezers
1. freezer [n] - See also: freezer
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Freezers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Freezers
Literary usage of Freezers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Oil Crises & Climate Challenges: 30 Years of Energy Use in Iea Countries by Fridtjof Unander, International Energy Agency, Michael Ting (2004)
"This effect is illustrated for refrigerators and refrigerators/freezers in Table 5-2. ... Major appliances are defined here as refrigerators, freezers, ..."
2. Dairy Technology: A Treatise on the City Milk Supply, Milk as a Food, Ice by Christian Larsen, William M. White (1913)
"freezers. — Ice-cream freezers are of many styles and designs, but may be classified under the following heads: 1. Batch Ice-cream Freezer or Tub Freezer, ..."
3. Modern Refrigerating Machinery, Its Construction, Methods of Working and by Hans Lorenz, Harry Merritt Haven, Francis Winthrop Dean (1905)
"Holding freezers: Kind of Goods. Temperature. Butter 0° F. Poultry 10 Fish 10 Meat . 10 Frozen eggs 10 3. Sharp freezers: Kind of Goods. Temperature. ..."
4. The Plant World by Plant World Association, Wild Flower Preservation Society (U.S.) (1911)
"... the limits of duration common to central Arizona, a number of joung Giant Cacti were potted, of such size that they could be placed in large freezers. ..."
5. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1857)
"The frame-work which holds the cast iron freezers is a structure of a dozen or more feet square, having a double casing, with a space of one foot between, ..."
6. Energy Efficiency: Challenges and Trends for Electric UtilitiesBusiness & Economics (1994)
"REFRIGERATORS AND freezers Together, refrigerators and freezers make up about 24 ... freezers account for 7 percent of residential electricity use and are ..."
7. Energy Technology Perspectives: Scenarios And Strategies to 2050 by International Energy Agency (2006)
"Cold Appliances: Refrigerators and freezers Technology Description Almost all domestic refrigerators use a vapour compression refrigeration cycle to cool ..."