2. Noun. An object crafted for the personal amusement of craftsmen, their friends and family. ¹
3. Noun. (context: mild expletive slang) A fucker. ¹
4. Noun. (slang) Someone who frigs. ¹
5. Noun. (Australia slang derogatory) An individual who is stereotypical of a rural Australian, typically wearing plain denim jeans, singlets and cowboy hats. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Frigger
1. a glass ornament [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Frigger Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Frigger
Literary usage of Frigger
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Historic Mansions and Highways Around Boston: Being a New and Rev. Ed. of by Samuel Adams Drake (1900)
"... miles they followed and pelted us, we scarce had time to draw a frigger ; P.ut did you ever know a retreat ..."
2. London by Charles Knight (1851)
"... the frigger of Prances (horse- stealer), the Abraham Man (who pretended to have been insane, and to have suffered confinement in Bedlam, or some other ..."
3. The Dublin University Magazine: A Literary and Political Journal (1858)
"... and tho rich Sigismond frigger, of Schwytz, are known to have М-РП Ь;я in<truc- tora in alchymy, astrology, ..."