Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Galvanically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Galvanically
Literary usage of Galvanically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Chemical Gazette, Or, Journal of Practical Chemistry, in All Its by William Francis, Henry Croft (1851)
"This brought out afresh the beautiful red colour of the galvanically- precipitated copper; and after the articles were thoroughly washed with water ..."
2. The Chemical Gazette (1851)
"This brought out afresh the beautiful red colour of the galvanically- precipitated copper ; and after the articles were thoroughly washed with water, ..."
3. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1891)
"... nickel and its salts and galvanically coating objects with pure nickel." In the preliminary part of his specifications the author declares that, ..."
4. The Journal of Science by Calcutta Asiatic Society (1870)
"In a very lengthy paper on the properties of galvanically-pre- ... Iron which has been galvanically precipitated, and then made red-hot and cooled, ..."
5. The Manufacture of Metallic Articles Electrolytically.--Electro-engraving by Wilhelm Pfanhauser, Joseph William Richards (1906)
"cipitating upon the silver a layer of palladium galvanically, afterwards also galvanically precipitating a further coating of copper or another suitable ..."