Definition of Gambling game
1. Noun. A game that involves gambling.
Generic synonyms: Gambling, Gaming, Play, Game
Specialized synonyms: Fan Tan, Fantan, Drawing, Lottery, Craps, Roulette, Banking Game
Gambling Game Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Gambling Game Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Gambling Game
Literary usage of Gambling game
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Gold Bricks of Speculation: A Study of Speculation and Its Counterfeits, and by John Hill (1904)
"... dishonest and destructive gambling game, depressing values of agricultural products and curtailing legitimate speculation : avarice and ignorance ..."
2. The American State Reports: Containing the Cases of General Value and by Abraham Clark Freeman (1892)
"PTH-FOOL is NOT A gambling game within the sense of the constitution and laws of Louisiana, and a municipal ordinance prohibiting it as such is illegal and ..."
3. Trukese-English Dictionary =: Pwpwuken Tettenin Fóós, Chuuk-Ingenes by Ward Hunt Goodenough, Hiroshi Sugita (1980)
"gambling game with cards. game eppis (nu.): a game in which bamboo sticks are bounced on the ground. ... gambling game with down a slope on coconut fronds. ..."
4. The Encyclopædia of Evidence by Edgar Whittlesey Camp, John Finley Crowe (1905)
"It will be presumed that things bet at a gambling game were of some value,78 and courts will take judicial notice that money used in gambling has value,78 ..."