¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Geochronologic
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Geochronologic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Geochronologic
Literary usage of Geochronologic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Abstracts of the Eighth International Conference on Geochronology by Marvin A. Lanphere, G. Brent Dalrymple, Brent D. Turrin (1994)
"geochronologic data published in several sources provide the following regional ... Regional geochronologic and petrologic constraints indicate peak Acadian ..."
2. Biographical Memoirs by National Academy Of Sciences, National Academy of Sciences Staff, Caroline K. McEuen (1980)
"Although Cloos took no part in these geochronologic and geo- chemical investigations, he aided in getting the equipment and staff needed to modernize the ..."
3. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"Although additional total rock rubidium-strontium isochron data are clearly needed, it is postulated that the 3-billion-year geochronologic province of ..."
4. Science, Technology, and American Diplomacy (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Geologie mapping and geochronologic study of El Salvador porphyry copper deposit of Northern Chile. DOI (USGS) Subject: Earth Sciences ..."
5. The Geological Record Of Ecological Dynamics: Understanding The Biotic by National Research Council, National Academies Press (U.S.) (2005)
"As the resolution of the geologic timescale is progressively refined, there is a continuing need to improve the accuracy of geochronologic techniques. ..."