Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Germinability Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Germinability
Literary usage of Germinability
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Dwarf Mistletoes: Biology, Pathology, and Systematics by Frank G. Hawksworth, Delbert Wiens (1998)
"Field germinability in excess of 90% is reported for Arceuthobium americanum ... For other dwarf mistletoes, however, field germinability is apparently much ..."
2. Leading Cases of the Court of Civil Appeals of the State of Tennessee: With by Jos C Higgins, Tennessee Court of Civil Appeals, Court of Civil Appeals, Tennessee (1918)
"... test the germinability of seeds, and when it is considered that the Commissioner of Agriculture might devise easy methods of ascertaining germinability, ..."
3. Pathogens of Maize Seeds: Bibliographyby Andrew Kalinski by Andrew Kalinski (1994)
"Pre-planting seed manipulation & fungicide infusion will be used to improve germinability & stand establishment. Crosses will be made to combine resistance ..."
4. Wild Land Shrub and Arid Land Restoration Symposium: Proceedings edited by Bruce A. Roundy, E. Durant McArthur, Jennifer S. Hayley, David K. Mann (1996)
"Field Germination Enhanced germinability due to seed handling by ... Another potential mechanism by which germinability may be enhanced for Indian ricegrass ..."
5. Urgent Deficiencies, 1918: Hearing Before the Subcommittee of House by United States Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations (1918)
"Yes, sir; determine its germinability. Dr. TAYLOR. Yes, sir. In Indiana. Ohio, northern Illinois, northern Iowa, southern Minnesota, and, to an extent, ..."
6. Botanical Abstracts by Board of Control of Botanical Abstracts (1920)
"When tried in soil, the germinability of the two was found to decrease from 43.6 per cent to 11.8 per cent in C. Trifolii and from 55.6 per cent to 0.2 per ..."