Alternative terms for "Good condition"
Good Condition Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Good Condition Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Good Condition
Literary usage of Good condition
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report by Illinois Highway Commission (1913)
"In good condition. Some nits appearing at north end. In fair condition. ... Remainder of road dressed with good gravel and in good condition. ..."
2. Annual Report by Indiana State Board of Health (1911)
"The floors are made of plank and cement and are in good condition. ... The building is constructed of frame and brick and is in good condition. ..."
3. Annual Report by Indiana State Board of Health (1914)
"The building is of frame and in good condition and new concrete floors have been laid ... The building Is brick and frame and is reported in good condition. ..."
4. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1920)
"The presumption that goods delivered in good condition to the initial carrier were in good condition when received by the connecting carrier is not ..."
5. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1885)
"... and put in good condition and repair each and all of said machines, wherever any such claims or liens were unpaid and wherever any of said machines were ..."
6. Report of the Annual Meeting (1858)
"Just built ; not equipped ; not much exertion In good condition, ... In fair condition; allowed to be used by In good condition and serviceable. ..."