Definition of Grand dragon
1. Noun. A high ranking person in the Ku Klux Klan.
Grand Dragon Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Grand Dragon Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Grand Dragon
Literary usage of Grand dragon
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Existing Conflict Between Republican Government and Southern Oligarchy by Green Berry Raum (1884)
"It shall be the duty of the Grand Titan, who is the chief officer of the dominion, to report to the grand dragon, when required by that officer, ..."
2. Documents Relating to Reconstruction by Walter Lynwood Fleming (1905)
"It shall be his duty to report to the grand dragon when required by that officer, the condition, strength, efficiency, and progress of the Order within his ..."
3. Publications of the Southern History Association by Southern History Association (1903)
"4] Ars est celare artem grand dragon. Sec. 2. ... 1 The grand dragon appoints the Grand Titans, subject to the approval of the Grand Wizard. ..."
4. Ku Klux Klan: Its Origin, Growth and Disbandment by John C. Lester, Daniel Love Wilson, Walter Lynwood Fleming (1905)
"It shall be the duty of the grand dragon who is the Chief Officer of the Realm, to report to the Grand Wizard when required by that officer, the condition, ..."
5. Historic Pulaski: Birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan, Scene of Execution of Sam by William Thomas Richardson, R. J. Brunson, Joshua Brown (1913)
"It shall be the duty of the grand dragon who ie the Chief Officer of the Realm, to report to the Grand Wizard when required by that ..."