Definition of Grissino
1. Noun. A long slender crusty breadstick.
Geographical relationships: Italia, Italian Republic, Italy
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Grissino Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Grissino
Literary usage of Grissino
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biodiversity and the Management of the Madrean Archipelago: The Sky Islands edited by Leonard F. DeBano (1999)
"... Fire History in the Pinaleno Mountains of Southeastern Arizona: Effects of Human-Related Disturbances Henri D. grissino-Mayer, Christopher H. Baisan, ..."
2. Proceedings: Symposium on Fire in Wilderness and Park Management edited by James K. Brown, Robert W. Mutch, Charles W. Spoon, Ronald H. Wakimoto (1996)
"... Henri D. grissino-Mayer Thomas W. Swetnam El Malpais National Monument, located south of Grants, New Mexico, encompasses a highly diverse landscape that ..."
3. Ecology, Diversity and Sustainability of the Middle Rio Grande Basin edited by Deborah M. Finch, Joseph A. Tainter (1996)
"grissino-Mayer, HD [In press]. A 2129-year annual reconstruction of precipitation ... grissino-Mayer, HD; Swetnam, TW [In press]. A multi-century history of ..."
4. Surface Temperature Reconstructions for the Last 2,000 Years by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"The online Bibliography of Dendrochronology (Dobbertin and grissino-Mayer 2004) includes more than 10000 references addressing questions in archeology, ..."
5. The Future of Arid Grasslands: Identifying Issues, Seeking Solutions edited by Barbara Tellman (1999)
"Kaib, JM, CH Baisan, Henri grissino-Mayer, and TW Swetnam. 1996b. Fire history in the pine-oak forests and adjacent grasslands of the Chiricahua Mountains ..."
6. Alps and Sanctuaries of Piedmont and the Canton Ticino (op.6) by Samuel Butler (1913)
"Take, again, the pane grissino, from which the neighbourhood of Turin has derived its nickname of il Grissi- notto. It is made in long sticks, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Grissino