Definition of Hans zinsser
1. Noun. United States bacteriologist who helped develop immunization against typhus fever (1878-1940).
Hans Zinsser Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hans Zinsser Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hans Zinsser
Literary usage of Hans zinsser
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Harvey Lectures by Harvey Society of New York, New York Academy of Medicine (1915)
"THE MORE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE STUDY OF ANAPHYLACTIC PHENOMENA* PROFESSOR hans zinsser Columbia University I IT is a fundamental biological truth that ..."
2. The Forum of Democracy by Dwight Everett Watkins, Robert Edward Williams (1918)
"THE GERMAN-AMERICAN hans zinsser THERE are those among us who have been brought ... Professor hans zinsser, who comes of old-fashioned German liberal stock, ..."
3. Transactions of the Association of American Physicians by Association of American Physicians (1921)
"... INFECTION BY hans zinsser, MD NEW YORK FOR a number of years we have been interested in defining, if possible, the role which anaphylactic sensitization ..."
4. Typhus Fever with Particular Reference to the Serbian Epidemic by Richard Pearson Strong (1921)
"PART IV REPORT OF BACTERIOLOGIST OF THE AMERICAN RED CROSS SANITARY COMMISSION TO SERBIA BY hans zinsser THE bacteriological supplies were shipped on March ..."
5. The Cancer Problem by William Seaman Bainbridge (1914)
"Wew Works on MEDICINE, SURGERY and ALLIED SUBJECTS Infection and Resistance By Dr. hans zinsser Professor of Bacteriology, Columbia University Students and ..."
6. A Text-book of Organic Chemistry for Students of Medicine and Biology by Elmer Verner McCollum (1916)
"BY hans zinsser, MD Professor of Bacteriology at the College of Physicians and ... A Laboratory Guide in Serum Study BY hans zinsser, MD, JG HOPKINS, MD, ..."
7. The Journal of Experimental Medicine by Rockefeller University, Rockefeller Institute, Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (1906)
"BY hans zinsser, MD, A ssistant in Bacteriology. PLATE XXV. (From the Bacteriological Laboratory of the College oj Physicians and Surgeons. ..."