Definition of Heils
1. heil [v] - See also: heil
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Heils Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Heils
Literary usage of Heils
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Convention by Central Conference of American Rabbis (1915)
"... oder die Andeutung des heils. 13. Das Wochenfest, das Knabenalter ... oder die Aneignung des heils. 14. ..."
2. The Ghebers of Hebron: An Introduction to the Gheborim in the Lands of the by Samuel Fales Dunlap (1894)
"... Jahrhundert des heils, II. 29, 30. • Ibid. 30. Comp. Heb. viii 1. • It was the Kabbalist idea that everything on earth had its prototype in heaven. ..."
3. A Dictionary of Books Relating to America, from Its Discovery to the Present by Joseph Sabin, Wilberforce Eames, Bibliographical Society of America, Robert William Glenroie Vail (1867)
"In Jahr des heils, 1756. 4to, pp. 26. P. 1545 This and the following are ... In Jahr des heils, 1756. 410, pp. 30. P. 1546 ANGHIERA (Pietro Martire d'). ..."
4. Scientific Dialogues: Intended for the Instruction and Entertainment of by Jeremiah Joyce (1838)
"... hulls at 600 I.ead melts + 540 Bismuth molts t 400 Tin melta + 408 Milk heils 213 Water heils 213 Heat of the Human ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Heils