Definition of Heliotyped
1. heliotype [v] - See also: heliotype
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Heliotyped Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Heliotyped
Literary usage of Heliotyped
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Memorial History of Boston: Including Suffolk County, Massachusetts by Justin Winsor, Clarence F. Jewett (1881)
"That portion showing the two peninsulas of Boston and Charlestown has been heliotyped, full size, for the Report on the Nomenclature of Streets? and the ..."
2. The Memorial History of Boston: Including Suffolk County, Massachusetts by Justin Winsor, Clarence F.. Jewett (1881)
"The whole map, somewhat reduced, has also been heliotyped from this tracing, and an albertype has been made of it of the full size. ..."
3. Thunor the Thunderer, carved on a Scandinavian font of about the year 1000 by George Stephens (1878)
"766, of which I here copy the central part, heliotyped by Pacht. By his scale it was about 16 feet high and the runic band about 8 inches high. ..."
4. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1902)
"cl., с. Behrens, C. Blossom and fruit in decorative arrangement ; photographed from nature. NY, Bruno Hessling, 1902. 36 tinted heliotyped pis. 8°, $12. ..."
5. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register (1886)
"The author treats these subjects exhaustively- A portrait of Rigby, heliotyped boma miniature in the possession of Towneley Rigby Knowles, Esq., of Pau, ..."
6. Proceedings of the American Antiquarian Society by American Antiquarian Society (1889)
"... with his regular contribution, presents two of his photographs of our cast of the Labna Portal, one of which was heliotyped to accompany Mr. Thompson's ..."
7. Proceedings of the Massachusetts Historical Society by Massachusetts Historical Society (1884)
"This little sketch might well be heliotyped for our volumes, as furnishing an illustration of Lafayette in ..."
8. The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography: Being the History of the by James Terry White (1895)
"Rice, Wendell Phillips, Mary A. Livermore and others, and was pronounced the most successful of Mr. Cobb's exhibition. It was heliotyped. ..."