Definition of Henry fonda
1. Noun. United States film actor (1905-1982).
Henry Fonda Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Henry Fonda Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Henry Fonda
Literary usage of Henry fonda
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biographical Review of Calhoun County, Michigan: Containing Historical (1904)
"WILLIAM henry fonda. William henry fonda has been a factor in the improvement, development and expansion of Battle Creek, especially along the lines of his ..."
2. Stories from Early New York History by Sherman Williams (1906)
"Douw Fonda was one of the original patentees, and he and henry fonda were very active in building up the place. Just to the east of the present village of ..."
3. Florida: The Keys by Don Philpott (2002)
"The film starred Katharine Hepburn, henry fonda and daughter Jane Fonda. It was the last film made by henry fonda and won him an Oscar. ..."
4. Year Book of the Holland Society of New-York by Holland Society of New York (1916)
"Douw henry fonda Albany, N. Y Feb. 23,1908 April 30, 1885.. John William Van Hoesen Nyack, N. Y Feb. 26,1908 Mar. 28, 1889..Peter Deyo Albany, N. Y Mar. ..."