Definition of Hydraulic transmission system
1. Noun. A transmission that depends on a hydraulic system.
Generic synonyms: Hydraulic System, Transmission, Transmission System
Hydraulic Transmission System Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hydraulic Transmission System Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hydraulic Transmission System
Literary usage of Hydraulic transmission system
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1914)
"Illustrated description of the Hale-Shaw hydraulic transmission system recently developed in England. 2500 w. Horseless Age — April 9, 1913. No. 41159. ..."
2. Electricity as Applied to Mining by Arnold Lupton, George Dudley Aspinall Parr, Herbert Perkin (1906)
"In such a case as this the efficiency of an hydraulic transmission system would be greater than that of compressed air (except where re-heating is ..."
3. Modern Pumping and Hydraulic Machinery as Applied to All Purposes: With by Edward Butler (1913)
"And, whereas an efficiency of 70 to 80 per cent, of the BHP of the primary motor can be obtained on an automobile, with a hydraulic transmission system ..."
4. Transactions by American Institute of Electrical Engineers (1921)
"The hydraulic transmission system has losses and surges each of which will effect the regulation of the line if not carefully handled and will be reflected ..."