Definition of Iii john
1. Noun. The third New Testament epistle traditionally attributed to Saint John the Apostle.
Iii John Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Iii John Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Iii John
Literary usage of Iii john
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Harleian Miscellany; Or, A Collection of Scarce, Curious, and by William Oldys, John Malham (1810)
"Nicholas Tamworth 44 Edw. III. John Nevill 45 Edw. HI. Ralph de Ferrare 46, 47, 48 Ed. III. William Nevill 50 Edw. III. William de Ufford, Earl of Suffolk ..."
2. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann (1913)
"... the shorter NT which later St. John Chrysostom and his followers employed—one in which Apocalypse, II Peter, II and III John, and Jude had no place. ..."
3. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1910)
"П and charges the churches to have nothing III John, to do with those who ... From III John 9, 10 it appears that a leader of the Church has not only ..."
4. Proceedings by Cambridge Antiquarian Society (Cambridge, England) (1899)
"... iii' John Amye h. in bon' vii" vii* John Chambers h. in bon' ... iii' Will'm Smees h. in bon' iiib iii' John ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Iii john