Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Indicational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Indicational
Literary usage of Indicational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cosmos: A Sketch of a Physical Description of the Universe by Alexander von Humboldt (1860)
"... indicational system of the Greeks, which was so influential in the east: Ma, M&, MY, designate 10000, 20000, 30000. That which is here alone applied to ..."
2. The Retrospect of Medicine by William Braithwaite (1855)
"Its only indicational value is in regard to the administration of colchicum, and even in this respect it cannot be trusted. In no cases is lithic acid more ..."
3. Diseases of the Nervous System by Archibald Church, Julius Lincoln Salinger (1910)
"... absolutely decisive, strengthens the value of the others, and their sum makes a convincing " indicational proof" of the relation of tabes and syphilis. ..."
4. Philosophy, Humanity and Ecology: Vol. 1: Philosophy of Nature edited by J. Odera Oruka (1996)
"... then with regard to a circumstance Cl this use may be to such-and-such a degree indicational, and with respect to C2 it will be of signal character to ..."
5. Diseases of the ear in childhood: By Dr. Gustav Alexander, Tr. by Arthur J by Gustav Alexander, Arthur Joseph Bedell (1914)
"Its indicational value, however, is only of subordinate importance, as an operation cannot be regarded as devoid of success even when the cerebrospinal ..."
6. Affixes in Their Origin & Application: Exhibiting the Etymologic Structure by Samuel Stehman Haldeman (1865)
"[cï-s, a Latin preposition formed of the indicational element C, and the adverbial suffix -s in BIS, twi-ce.] on thi-s (the Roman) side of the Alps. XJ ..."