Definition of Injectants
1. injectant [n] - See also: injectant
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Injectants Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Injectants
Literary usage of Injectants
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Maintaining Budgetary Discipline: Spending and Revenue Options edited by Sherry Snyder (1999)
"In addition, the tax code provides for the expensing of tertiary injectants —the fluids, gases, and other chemicals that are injected into oil or gas ..."
2. Small Business Innovation Research: Program Solicitation (1993)
"Multiple injectants, either injected from the surface or created in situ, should be considered for mobility control and improved recovery. c. ..."
3. Mineral Tolerance of Animals by National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"... of a number of vaccines and other injectants to adsorb antigenic components and to serve as adjuvants that enhance immune response (Lione, 1985). ..."
4. Crude Oil: Uncertainty about Future Oil Supply Makes it Important to Develop by Jim Wells (2007)
"... to greenhouse gases, and potential groundwater contamination from the injectants needed to thin the oil enough so that oil will flow through pipes. ..."