Definition of Input signal
1. Noun. Signal going into an electronic system.
Input Signal Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Input Signal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Input Signal
Literary usage of Input signal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"Coincidence capabilities are included so that an input .signal is ... The weighted average method emphasizes changes in the input signal as they occur. ..."
2. Sophus Lie's 1880 transformation group paper by Sophus Lie, Robert Hermann (1975)
"... resulting in the signal a(x(t),t) This signal is then fed back and subtracted from the initial input signal u, resulting in a new input signal ..."
3. Technical Digest edited by G. W. Day, D. L. Franzen, P. A. Williams (1999)
"We used a linearly polarized input signal in transmission and a linear polarizer followed by a photodiode in detection. Polarization axis of the linear ..."
4. The Origin and Its Meaning: On the Origin of the Universe and Its Mechanics by Roger Ellman (2004)
"In the transmission line the electrical input independent of the line's characteristic induci Consequently a large input signal travels at the same sj as ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Input signal