Alternative terms for "Interestingly enough"
Interestingly Enough Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Interestingly Enough Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Interestingly Enough
Literary usage of Interestingly enough
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of English Usage by Inc. Merriam-Webster (1994)
"1981 It occurs commonly with enough: interestingly enough... ... —John Coyne, Change, March 1973 interestingly enough, these handbooks. . . are bound in the ..."
2. Biological Weapons: The Threat Posed by Terrorists (2000)
"interestingly enough, one of the subjects had previously been convicted for receiving in the mail three vials of bubonic plague, convicted, interestingly ..."
3. Challenges in U.S.-Asian Policy: Hearing Before the Committee on by Nancy Lubin (1999)
"interestingly enough, and I've spent more than a few hours with Hun Sen over several years that I was in government, I think Hun Sen would like to be our ..."
4. Global Infatuation: Explorations in Transnational Publishing and Texts : the by Eva Hemmungs Wirtén (1998)
"Children were often used as a uniting force between hero and heroine but, interestingly enough, could also be the primary focus of the text - something ..."
5. Dialogue on Risk Assessment of Transgenic Plants: Scientific, Technological edited by Johannes Wirz (1997)
"We did work on test areas, mapping the plants in Switzerland and their wild relatives and interestingly enough we also screened herbaria which are a ..."
6. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"interestingly enough, none of these exotic weapons ideas has proved practical, although billions have been spent in exploring them. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Interestingly enough