Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Intra Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Intra
Literary usage of Intra
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax ...by Publi Oecd Published by Oecd Publishing by Publi Oecd Published by Oecd Publishing (2001)
"7.4 intra-group service activities may vary considerably among MNE ... For example, in a decentralised group, the parent may limit its intra-group activity ..."
2. An Elementary Latin Dictionary by Charlton Thomas Lewis, Hugh Macmaster Kingery (1918)
"[* interns ; ANA-], on the inside, «iMt'n: Nil intra est olea duri, H. (al. nimm). ... Fig., leas fan. fewer than, within the limits of : intra cen- 1m, ..."
3. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1891)
"He prefers the intra-venous method, as it is simpler, can be rapidly practised, ... intra-peritoneal infusion should be employed only after laparotomy. ..."
4. A Text Book of Physiology by Michael Foster (1894)
"6 is the curve of intra-thoracic pressure obtained by connecting one limb of a manometer with the pleural cavity. Inspiration begins at i, expiration at «. ..."
5. An Italian and English Dictionary with Pronunciation and Brief Etymologies by August Hjalmar Edgren, Giuseppe Bico, John Lawrence Gerig (1901)
"divided; interrupted. intra- ... both (both together). intra- ... PART, of intrare; entering. intra- ..."
6. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1873)
"intra-uterine Medication in the Treatment of Chronic Uterine Catarrh. ... If, then, dilatation be an essential preliminary to intra-uterine injection, ..."
7. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1917)
"Under slight pressure the nema flattens out more or less without losing its vitality sufficiently to preclude satisfactory intra-vitam examination under the ..."