Definition of James mason
1. Noun. English film actor (1909-1984).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
James Mason Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: James Mason Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of James Mason
Literary usage of James mason
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Year-book of Facts in Science and Artby John Timbs by John Timbs (1856)
""Exhibiting the most important discoveries and improvements of the past year in mechanics; natural philosophy; electricity; chemistry; zoology and botany;..."
2. The Year-book of Facts in Science and Artby John Timbs by John Timbs (1869)
""Exhibiting the most important discoveries and improvements of the past year in mechanics and the useful arts; natural philosophy; electricity; chemistry;..."
3. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1874)
"By james mason HOPPIN, Professor in Yale College. With a Portrait and Illustrations. 8vo, Cloth, $3 50. Few men, Indeed, have earned n stronger claim than ..."
4. The New Englander by William Lathrop Kingsley (1874)
"Edited by Charles Francis Adams. JB Lippincott A; Co. 1874 f Life of Andrew Hull Foote, Rear-Admiral United States Navy. By james mason ..."
5. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Chancery of the State by Lewis Halsey Sandford, New York (State). Court of Chancery, Lewis Halsey Sandford, 1807-1852 (1847)
"james mason v. JOHN MASON'S Executors and others. A testator having three eons and fonr daughters Hying, and six grandchildren the issue of a deceased ..."
6. Journal of the Royal Horticultural Society by Royal Horticultural Society (Great Britain). (1896)
"By Mr. james mason. [Read November 26, IN offering my experience on Asparagus culture, it must not bo supposed that I contemplate giving a scientific or ..."