Definition of John uhler
1. Noun. United States film actor (1925-2001).
John Uhler Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: John Uhler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of John Uhler
Literary usage of John uhler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lineage Book by Daughters of the American Revolution (1904)
"Daughter of john uhler and Ann Eva Bellinger, his wife. Granddaughter of John I. Bellinger and Catharine Petrie, his wife. Gr.-granddaughter of Dederich ..."
2. History of Philadelphia, 1609-1884 by John Thomas Scharf, Thompson Westcott (1884)
"... and john uhler, council ; Dr. MB Smith, treasurer; Dr. Isaac Remington, recording secretary; and Drs. RH Townsend and Joseph R. Bryan, ..."
3. History of the San Francisco Stock and Exchange Board by Joseph L. King (1910)
"... john uhler, J. Clem Williams, JH Webber, George Weil, Leon Weinshank, 114 EJ Baldwin—known all over the Coast as "Lucky Baldwin"—came to California ..."
4. American State Trials: A Collection of the Important and Interesting by John Davison Lawson, Robert Lorenzo Howard (1919)
"To john uhler, he says, "not half an inch must be given, or blood must flow.'' To Charles Eberle he repeats expressions of a similar nature. ..."