Definition of Jordanian dinar
1. Noun. The basic unit of money in Jordan; equal to 1,000 fils.
Jordanian Dinar Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jordanian Dinar Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jordanian Dinar
Literary usage of Jordanian dinar
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Jordan by Jack Altman (2000)
"Money The national unit of currency is the jordanian dinar (JD). with 1000 fils to the dinar. Coins range from 5 fils to 1 dinar, banknotes from [/2 to ..."
2. Israel's Unilaterialism: Beyond Gaza by Robert Zelnick (2006)
"Dayan deferred to the Jordanians in matters of social and political concern to the Palestinians. The jordanian dinar was the local currency, local Jordanian ..."
3. Managing Water for Peace in the Middle East; Alternative Strategiesby Masahiro Murakami by Masahiro Murakami (1995)
"... since 1991) EDTA ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid El. ground elevation JD jordanian dinar(s) KD Kuwaiti dinar(s) M&I municipal and industrial ..."
4. International Business Practices (1993)
"... 3.4 million •Currency: jordanian dinar (JD) •GDP: US$1.9 billion • Language: Arabic Embassy of Israel in the United States 3514 International Drive, ..."