Definition of Journalizes
1. journalize [v] - See also: journalize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Journalizes Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Journalizes
Literary usage of Journalizes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lives of the Queens of England, from the Norman Conquest: Now First by Agnes Strickland (1854)
"The letter subjoined is little known, but it journalizes the early progress of William in the west of England, and is valuable in regard to the bishop's ..."
2. The Monthly Review by Ralph Griffiths (1810)
"When the season invites excursion, he journalizes a tour over the Isle of Wight, or the mountains of Wales ; and when the weather occasions confinement, ..."
3. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1839)
"... a regular course of business transactions are put into his hands, and he journalizes, posts. and closes them, without any help from his teacher. ..."
4. The Monthly Review by Ralph Griffiths (1810)
"When the season invites excursion, he journalizes a tour over the Isle of Wight, or the mountains of Wales ; and when the •weather occasions confinement, ..."
5. The Gentleman's Magazine (1854)
"It must be remembered, too, that if he registers the eulogy, he also as honestly and candidly journalizes his failures; and if in his private journal he ..."