Definition of Juan domingo peron
1. Noun. Argentine soldier who became president of Argentina (1895-1974).
Juan Domingo Peron Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Juan Domingo Peron Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Juan Domingo Peron
Literary usage of Juan domingo peron
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Fractured Continent: Latin America in Close-Up by Willard Leon Beaulac (1980)
"So far as we know juan domingo peron never made a statement of that kind, but although he was elected to the presidency three times by a majority vote he ..."
2. Latin America Today by Pablo González Casanova (1993)
"In this context, one cannot ignore such facts as those presented by Haya de la Torre, Getulio Vargas, Marmaduke Grove, Jorge E. Gaitan, juan domingo peron, ..."
3. Buenos Aires and the Best of Argentina Alive! by Arnold Greenberg (2000)
"In the coup of 1943 a new figure emerged in Argentina and onto the world stage, juan domingo peron. As a career military officer who had been sent to Italy ..."
4. Human Rights and Comparative Foreign Policy by David P. Forsythe (2000)
"General juan domingo peron, former Labour Secretary and Minister of Defence of the military governments, won the elections by a landslide. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Juan domingo peron