2. Adjective. (slang) drunk ¹
3. Adjective. (slang) excited ¹
4. Adjective. (bodybuilding): Of someone who is taking steroids. ¹
5. Verb. (past of juice) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Juiced
1. juice [v] - See also: juice
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Juiced Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Juiced
Literary usage of Juiced
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. 595 Pulpit Pungencies: With a Table of Contents by Henry Ward Beecher (1866)
"How many can you find who say to themselves, " When I go forth among my fellow-men, it is my duty to go with sweet-juiced feelings, and to make them ..."
2. A Manual of Home-making by Martha Van Rensselaer, Flora Rose, Helen Canon (1919)
"If strong-juiced vegetables are over-cooked, they become dark in color, ... Mild-juiced vegetables. Vegetables with mild juices, which include the greater ..."
3. The Works of Francis Bacon by John Thomas Scharf, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Francis Bacon, James Spedding, Robert Leslie Ellis, Douglas Denon Heath, William Rawley (1876)
"The cause is, for that the coloured are more juiced, and coarser juiced ; and therefore not so well and equally concocted ; but the white are better ..."