Definition of Julius ullman
1. Noun. United States film actor noted for his swashbuckling roles (1883-1939).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
Julius Ullman Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Julius Ullman Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Julius Ullman
Literary usage of Julius ullman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Buffalo Medical Journal (1907)
"DeLancey Rochester, PW Van Peyma, Mrs. C. Peter Clark, Jessie H. Jewett, Julius Ullman, Simon Fleischmann, Mrs. Lucien -Howe and Irving P. Lyon. ..."
2. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by Philadelphia Neurological Society, American Neurological Association, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association (1900)
"julius ullman, INSTRUCTOR OF CLINICAL MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF BUFFALO, BUFFALO, NEW YORK. It is not uncommon to note in the course of epilepsy of long ..."
3. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease by American Neurological Association, Philadelphia Neurological Society, Chicago Neurological Society, New York Neurological Association, Boston Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (1901)
"Gary and julius ullman 280 Cases Illustrating the Differential Diagnosis of Cerebral and Hysterical ..."
4. Progressive Medicine by Hobart Amory Hare (1899)
"julius ullman" relates his experience in Boas' clinic, his personal experience since, and his observation of the cases of Knickerbocker.7 Both Ullman and ..."