¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Jungled
1. jungle [adj] - See also: jungle
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jungled Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jungled
Literary usage of Jungled
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Working North from Patagonia: Being the Narrative of a Journey, Earned on by Harry Alverson Franck (1921)
"Much of the way is through dense, jungled forest, that militant tropical Brazilian forest which comes down to the very gates of Rio and pursues the flabby- ..."
2. Vagabonding Down the Andes: Being the Narrative of a Journey, Chiefly Afoot by Harry Alverson Franck (1917)
"Only those rare mortals who have jaunted cross-country in the Andes can have any conception of the stone-quarry heights I scaled, the dense-jungled, ..."
3. Bullet and Shot in Indian Forest, Plain and Hill: With Hints to Beginners in by Charles Edward Mackintosh Russell (1900)
"The tracks entered a lightly jungled ravine which debouched into a stream, the latter in its sinuous course permeating many portions of the ..."
4. Proceedings by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain), Norton Shaw, Francis Galton, William Spottiswoode, Clements Robert Markham, Henry Walter Bates, John Scott Keltie (1891)
"A feeling of awe came over me when there was nothing to be seen but a crowd of jungled hills, and after passing one of those clearings the dense ..."
5. Sunset by Southern Pacific Company. Passenger Dept, Southern Pacific Company (1912)
"Although Colon is the door of the Canal, it has little enough that hints of the great undertaking progressing in the jungled hill lands and swamps behind it ..."