Definition of Kellaut
1. killut [n -S] - See also: killut
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kellaut Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kellaut
kellaut (current term)
Literary usage of Kellaut
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Complete Collection of State Trials and Proceedings for High Treason and ...by Thomas Bayly Howell, William Cobbett by Thomas Bayly Howell, William Cobbett (1816)
"... people will receive the kellaut ; and then I will converse with you. ... 1 replied, When you have got the kellaut, 1 will get ..."
2. The Works of the Right Honorable Edmund Burke by Edmund Burke (1890)
"... and the kellaut (or robes of investiture) in all the proper forms. ... that the kellaut (or robes) with which he was to be invested according to their ..."
3. Cobbett's Complete Collection of State Trials and Proceedings for High ...by William Cobbett, David Jardine by William Cobbett, David Jardine (1814)
"... meaning Mr. Vansittart, and other gentlemen, I cannot say any thing to the gentlemen in your behalf; but if you do this, I will get you the kellaut of ..."
4. The Works of the Right Hon. Edmund Burke: With a Biographical and Critical by Edmund Burke (1834)
"But, on the 1st of October 1775, the rajah did complain to the governour-general and council, that the kellaut (or robes) with which he was to be invested ..."
5. The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke by Edmund Burke (1855)
"... that the kellaut (or robes) with which he was to be invested according to their order, " is not of the same kind, as that which he received from the ..."
6. The Works of Edmund Burke: With a Memoir by Edmund Burke (1860)
"... and the kellaut (or robes of Divestiture) in all the proper forms. But, M the 1st of October, 1775, the rajah did com- shin to the ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Kellaut