Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Keratosic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Keratosic
Literary usage of Keratosic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Skin and Venereal Diseases (1908)
"At the edges of the keratosic surface a narrow brown-red halo could be seen, showing it to be the result of congestion. Tiny scales were easily detachable, ..."
2. The Retrospect of Practical Medicine and Surgery: Being a Half-yearly edited by William Braithwaite, James Braithwaite, Edmond Fauriel Trevelyan (1889)
"These keratosic patches may long remain as such, or they may be cast off and re-formed, and they may disappear. But about the face, particularly at the ..."
3. Journal of Cutaneous Diseases Including Syphilis by American Dermatological Association (1907)
"Upon the dorsal surface of the right thumb at the metacarpo- phalangeal articulation, was a circumscribed keratosic patch with central fissuring which ..."
4. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1899)
"Besides these keratosic lesions there were several small, superficial ulcers upon the palmar surface of the fingers, which had originated at the site of ..."
5. Edinburgh Medical Journal (1893)
"... or papillomatous, or in one example at least the keratosic patch which often precedes the complete development of the neoplasm became a granuloma. ..."
6. A Practical treatise on diseases of the skin: For the Use of Students and by James Nevins Hyde, Frank Hugh Montgomery (1897)
"... the softness of the ordinary forms; and the inflammatory character of the glycosurie as distinguished from the keratosic qualities of the other variety. ..."
7. Annual of the Universal Medical Sciencesedited by [Anonymus AC02809657] edited by [Anonymus AC02809657] (1893)
"A similar condition could be observed in the cervical region, while about the shoulders, scapular region, and down the back, the granular keratosic ..."