Definition of Khedivial
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Khedivial Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Khedivial
khedivial (current term)
Literary usage of Khedivial
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Modern Egypt by Evelyn Baring Cromer (1908)
"... reforms necessary— Enforcement of Ministerial responsibility—The Khedive's Civil List — Cession to the State of the khedivial properties — The Khedive ..."
2. Cairo, Jerusalem, and Damascus: Three Chief Cities of the Egyptian Sultans by David Samuel Margoliouth (1907)
"... it marked the introduction of European methods into the government of the city, which it was left to the khedivial family to carry out. ..."
3. The Making of Modern Egypt by Auckland Colvin (1906)
"... estates by a company—Sale of khedivial steamships to a company—Cost of reconquest of Soudan—Retirement of Sir Elwin Palmer—Appointment of Mr. Gorst—Salt ..."
4. The Literature of Egypt and the Soudan from the Earliest Times to the Year by Ibrahim-Hilmy (1886)
"khedivial Library. ~ ^ Catalogue of the Arabic Books contained in the Library of the Khedive. By Eeview : Ludw. Stern : Deutsche Berne, Mai, 1884, ix., ..."
5. The Story of the Khedivate by Edward Dicey (1902)
"THE RISING OF THE MAHDI Insurrection in the Soudan—Abolition of slavery in Egypt by khedivial decree in 1881—Mahdi rising at ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Khedivial