Definition of Kissel
1. a Russian fruit dessert [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kissel Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kissel
Literary usage of Kissel
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of the Sherman Law of the United States of America by Albert Henry Walker (1910)
"kissel and others, 173 Fed. Rep. 823. This was an indictment in the United States Circuit Court for the Southern District of New York, of the American Sugar ..."
2. The Policy of the United States Towards Industrial Monopoly by Oswald Whitman Knauth (1913)
"kissel and Harned.2 In this case the American Sugar Company through the defendant kissel, loaned to the Pennsylvania Sugar Company, a sum of money, ..."
3. Official Handbook of Automobiles by Association of Licensed Automobile Manufactures, Automobile Board of Trade, Automobile Manufacturers Association (1922)
"A International Harvester Co Kelly-Springfield Motor Tr Co kissel Motor Car Co., The Kleiber Motor Truck Co ..."
4. Illustriertes Handbuch Der Ex-libris-kunde by Gustav Adelbert Seyler (1895)
"... den katholischen Pfarrer Dr. Falk in Klein-Winternheim in Rheinhessen, von Clemens kissel,1) welches der Künstler wie folgt erläutert: „Unter einem Por- ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Kissel