2. Noun. A cat of this breed. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Korat
1. a cat having a silver-blue coat [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Korat Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Korat
korat (current term)
Literary usage of Korat
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Surveying and Exploring in Siam by James McCarthy (1900)
"THE korat PLATEAU TO NAWNG KAI. OUR first march from korat was to ... blocks like those at korat. This is, however, on a grander scale in every particular. ..."
2. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). (1896)
"... 431 Great Lake, On the way to the, 433 korat, Street in, 445 Mekong, Rapids on the, ... korat ..."
3. Siam: The Land of the White Elephant, as it was and is by George Blagden Bacon (1892)
"... korat, fully sixty miles distant. All these join one another, and are, in fact, but a single range. But how describe the varieties of form among all ..."
4. The Kingdom of the Yellow Robe: Being Sketches of the Domestic and Religious by Ernest Young (1907)
"Great carelessness is often shown by the laughing, gossiping PLANTING OUT YOUNG RICE—FOOT OF korat HILLS. reapers, who drop handful after handful of ripe ..."
5. The Kingdom of the Yellow Robe: Being Sketches of the Domestic and Religious by Ernest Young (1907)
"Great carelessness is often shown by the laughing, gossiping PLANTING OUT YOUNG RICE—FOOT OF korat HILLS. reapers ..."