Definition of Kubrick
1. Noun. United States filmmaker (born in 1928).
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Kubrick Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Kubrick
Literary usage of Kubrick
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A History of the English Church by George Gresley Perry (1900)
"(B) CHANGE MADE IN THE ORNAMENTS kubrick AT THE REVIEW OF 1662. ... That which is usually known as the Ornaments kubrick stood in the Prayer-Book when it ..."
2. Eastern Standard Tribe by Cory Doctorow (2005)
"... kubrick-Figure facepaint distorted into wild grimaces when Art banged into O'Malley House, raccoon-eyed with ..."
3. A Complete Dictionary of the English Language, Both with Regard to Sound and ...by Thomas Sheridan by Thomas Sheridan (1790)
"Ruddy, red. Not ufed. RUBRICATED, rô'-brf-kà-tid. a. Smeared with red. VOL. II. kubrick, ró'-brik. f. ..."
4. An Illustration of the Liturgy of the Church of England as to Its Daily by Thomas Pruen (1820)
"... kubrick before the Apostles" Creed. XXII. "Faith cometh by hearing," as " hearing by the " Word of God ;" and therefore, after copious selections have ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Kubrick