Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Langostino Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Langostino
Literary usage of Langostino
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Bahamas: A Taste of the Islands by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"PIZZA: The Sicilian (grilled chicken, prosciutto and basil); The North American (pepperoni, green pepper, mushroom); The Cajun Zoo (langostino tails, ..."
2. Spain and Portugal: Handbook for Travellers by Karl Baedeker (Firm) (1898)
"langostino», shrimps. Trucha, trout. Osti'as, oysters (good in winter only). Jamón crudo, raw ham. Jamón en dulce, ham cooked in sweet wine (cold). ..."
3. Diversions of a Naturalist by Edwin Ray Lankester (1915)
"It is called " Barcelona prawn " and " langostino " (" Penaeus " by naturalists). In Madrid I have seen in the fish shops and eaten yet another crustacean—a ..."
4. The Cyclopædia of India and of Eastern and Southern Asia: Commercial by Edward Balfour (1885)
"langostino Si-, One of this tribe, a species of Détiens, is kept by the Chinese in cages for fighting. The Greeks ate grasshoppers, and liked them amazingly ..."
5. Panama Adventure Guide by Patricia Katzman (2004)
"If you prefer fine dining, Spanish-style Rincon de Filo, tr 507-290-0985, $$$, specializes in paellas and a variety of superb lobster and langostino (giant ..."
6. Costa Rica Alive! by Bruce Morris (2002)
"It includes items such as biscuits, sausage and gravy, pancakes, chicken cordon-bleu, snook chowder, filet mignon stuffed with langostino, osso bucco, ..."