Definition of Libbing
1. lib [v] - See also: lib
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Libbing Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Libbing
Literary usage of Libbing
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Archaeological Essays by James Young Simpson (1872)
"... play That men callis libbing of the ... That men call libbing of the ... For ower oft libbing of the ..."
2. The British Journal of Homoeopathy edited by John James Drysdale, Robert Ellis Dudgeon, Richard Hughes, John Rutherfurd Russell (1861)
"... 1 That men callis libbing of the ... And has forsaken all such gamins As men ca libbing of the ..."
3. Transactions of the Epidemiological Society of London by Epidemiological society of London (1863)
"... the Abbot of Unreason; and he closes his stanzas with an earnest advice to all youths, to " Bewar with that perilous play That men callis libbing of the ..."
4. The Romance of William of Palerne: (otherwise Known as the Romance of by Walter William Skeat (1867)
"... pr. s. leyes on (lays on), 1208. Liand, Ligand. See Ligge. libbing. Sep. ... 1690 ; libbing, f 790. ..."
5. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1916)
"LJ libbing. il System 29:146-52 F '16 Retail business conditions, map R of Rs 53: 217-18 F '16 Retall merchant; a reply to the views of T. H Price on tne ..."