Definition of Library program
1. Noun. A program in a program library.
Group relationships: Library, Program Library, Subroutine Library
Library Program Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Library Program Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Library Program
Literary usage of Library program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The digital library: a biography by Daniel I. Greenstein, Suzanne E. Thorin (2002)
"Michigan's digital library program is also promoted as a means of developing ... NYU's embryonic digital library program, meanwhile, is oriented around the ..."
2. Information Management: Electronic Dissemination of Government Publications edited by Linda D. Koontz (2001)
"The library community stated that disengaging the dissemination functions of the depository library program from the printing functions of GPO may destroy ..."
3. Publishers Weekly by Publishers' Board of Trade (U.S.), Book Trade Association of Philadelphia, American Book Trade Union, Am. Book Trade Association, R.R. Bowker Company (1922)
"School library program ABROAD program of library- usefulness is to be presented ... A library program 1 The library is an educational institution made up of ..."
4. Managing School Libraries in Elementary & Secondary Schools by Jerry L. Evans, Rudy Leverett, Darrell Loosle, Jerry Pelton (1998)
"Introduction Nothing is more important for the development of a strong school library media program (hereinafter called library program) than a clear idea ..."
5. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance, 1999 edited by Barry Leonard (1999)
"PROGRAM ACCOMPLISHMENTS: For fiscal year 1998, the State library program made 59 ... EXAMPLES OF FUNDED PROJECTS: The State library program funded programs ..."