Definition of Lido deck
1. Noun. An open deck including a swimming pool.
Lido Deck Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lido Deck Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lido Deck
lido deck (current term)
Literary usage of Lido deck
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cruising the Mediterranean: A Guide to the Ports of Call by Larry H. Ludmer (2002)
"The only easily noticeable difference is that the Rotterdam's main pool is on an extended version of the recreation-oriented lido deck instead of being to ..."
2. Cruising the Mexican Riviera and Baja: A Guide to the Ships & the Ports of Call by Larry Ludmer (2005)
"Located high atop the ship and connected to the lido deck by a glass staircase suspended above the atrium (those prone to vertigo might wish to take the ..."
3. Cruising the Western Caribbean: A Guide to the Ports of Call by Larry H. Ludmer (2003)
"The lido deck is the place to go for a buffet meal, snacks, pizza, ice cream and whatever else your tastebuds decide. That includes a chic and fabulous ..."
4. Canadian Transportation and Distribution Management (1869)
"Outdoors ire the sun deck, boat deck, lido deck md promenade deck, the latter being 5'ass-enclosed its full length for com- lort on cool days. ..."