Definition of Lomas
1. loma [n] - See also: loma
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lomas Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lomas
Literary usage of Lomas
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Annual of Photography (1912)
"HM lomas, FRGS AMONG THE FOLLOWERS OF THE PROPHET By HM lomas, FRGS HE followers of the Prophet are, to put it mildly, somewhat adverse to having their ..."
2. English Reports in Law and Equity: Containing Reports of Cases in the House by Edmund Hatch Bennett, Chauncey Smith, Great Britain Parliament. House of Lords, Great Britain Courts (1851)
"lomas. Thomas lomas, was the surviving executor of Thomas lomas the elder. Thomas lomas the elder, by his will, dated the 24th of June, 1815, bequeathed the ..."
3. Costa Rica by Bruce Conord (2006)
"lomas Barbudal The Reserva ... de San Ramon is more commonly known as lomas Barbudal, or Bearded Hills. It's just 15 km/9.3 miles southwest of Bagaces ..."
4. Records and Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts by George Francis Dow (1913)
"Edward lomas. Replevin. For detaining his hogs in the pound. ... French, Anthony Potter, Edward (his mark) lomas, Jerimiah Belcher, William Norton and John ..."
5. Review of Historical Publications Relating to Canada by University of Toronto (1907)
"Professor Firth, of Oxford, aided by Mr. TC lomas, has prepared a careful list of the ... Compiled by CH Firth and TC lomas. Oxford : BH Black.well, 1906. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Lomas