Definition of Louis-hector berlioz
1. Noun. French composer of romantic works (1803-1869).
Louis-hector Berlioz Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Louis-hector Berlioz Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Louis-hector Berlioz
Literary usage of Louis-hector berlioz
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Famous Composers by Nathan Haskell Dole (1902)
"LOUIS HECTOR BERLIOZ was bom in the chill month of Frimaire, in the twelfth year of the French Republic; that is to say, his birthday was Sunday, ..."
2. A Score of Famous Composers by Nathan Haskell Dole (1891)
"LOUIS HECTOR BERLIOZ was born in the chill month of Frimaire, in the twelfth year of the French Republic; that is to say, his birthday was Sunday, ..."
3. Life and Letters of Berlioz by Hector Berlioz, Daniel Bernard, Charles Gounod (1882)
"Louis Hector Berlioz was born in Cote-Saint- Andre, a town in the Department of Isere celebrated for its manufacture of liqueurs, at 5 pm on Sunday, ..."
4. Musical Portraits: Interpretations of Twenty Modern Composers by Paul Rosenfeld (1920)
"Also innumerable transcriptions. BERLIOZ Louis Hector Berlioz was born at La Cote Saint-Andre near Grenoble on December nth, ..."
5. Hector Berlioz (1803-1869): sa vie et ses oeuvres by Jacques-Gabriel Prod'homme (1913)
"(1) « Décès de Louis Hector Berlioz, 9 mars 1869. ie Préfecture du département de la Seine. Extrait des minutes des actes de décès du IXe arrondissement de ..."