Definition of Lycopodium obscurum
1. Noun. A variety of club moss.
Generic synonyms: Christmas Green, Ground Pine
Lycopodium Obscurum Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Lycopodium Obscurum Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Lycopodium Obscurum
Literary usage of Lycopodium obscurum
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Vascular Flora of Pennsylvania: Annotated Checklist and Atlas by Ann Fowler Rhoads, William M. Klein (1993)
"lycopodium obscurum L. var. ... Hickey K lycopodium obscurum L. Princess-pine; Tree clubmoss Herbaceous perennial Moist to dry woods, ..."
2. An Illustrated Flora of the Northern United States, Canada and the British by Nathaniel Lord Britton, Addison Brown (1913)
"lycopodium obscurum L. Ground-pine. Fig. 106. ... lycopodium obscurum L. Sp. PI. 1102. 1753. Main stem creeping horizontally, deep in the ground, ..."
3. Journal of Applied Microscopy by Bausch & Lomb Optical Company (1903)
"Pick off one and draw under dissecting microscope. LXIV. lycopodium obscurum L. Ground-pine. lycopodium obscurum grows in moist woods, ..."
4. Handbook of the Flora of Philadelphia and Vicinity: Containing Data Relating by Ida Augusta Keller, Stewardson Brown (1905)
"Delaware—Tinicum, Dr. Geo. Smith (Fu.). New Jersey—Common in the pine barrens. New Castle—Thompsons, Ogletown, etc. 4. lycopodium obscurum LM p. 25. ..."
5. The Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture: A Discussion for the Amateur, and by Liberty Hyde Bailey (1914)
"B lycopodium obscurum. B BS Magnolia glauca. BB Mahonia Aquifolium •. BB Mahonia Fortunei IB BP Mahonia japonica \ Formerly included in • B Mahonia ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Lycopodium obscurum