Definition of Maladministered
1. maladminister [v] - See also: maladminister
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Maladministered Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Maladministered
Literary usage of Maladministered
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope (1906)
"We thought that it was maladministered, and that the very estimable and reverend gentleman who held the office of warden was somewhat too highly paid for ..."
2. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1886)
"... was made in spite of the remonstrances of Sir Edward Walker, who alleged that Bysshe had not only usurped, but maladministered the office of Garter, ..."
3. The Geographical Journal by Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain) (1901)
"... make it the channel for the foreign commerce of Columbia ; but the funds set aside for the purpose were maladministered, and nothing was accomplished. ..."
4. The American Commonwealth by James Bryce Bryce (1908)
"... probably maladministered. Nearly all the work which the Federal authorities have had to do of this kind has been badly done, and has given rise to ..."
5. The Century (1902)
"The United States complained that Cuba, as a Spanish colony, was being maladministered. What of that? Colonies have often been mismanaged, and I suppose the ..."
6. The Quarterly Review by John Gibson Lockhart, George Walter Prothero, William Gifford, Sir John Taylor Coleridge, Whitwell Elwin, William Macpherson, Baron Rowland Edmund Prothero Ernle, Sir William Smith (1906)
"It was met by coercion maladministered, followed by vain efforts at conciliation. Unchecked terrorism had produced the requisite conviction in the ..."
7. The Arena by Harry Houdini Collection (Library of Congress) (1906)
"If any estate in the hands of the public trustee for the benefit of children, wife or family were maladministered the colony would be responsible. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Maladministered